Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for novelists Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, plus the Bolshoi and Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by legendary Russian leader Peter the Great, features the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
• No Entrance exam & No Donation.
• Easy Admission Procedure
• Low & Subsidized course fees.
• Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Top Government Universities of Russia.
• European Standard of Living
• Degrees Recognized Worldwide
• Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
• Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
• 100% Visa Guarantee
Top Medical Universities of Russia
Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University (TSMU) is one of the oldest and leading medical university in Russia. It was founded in the year 1936. TSMU was first to start teaching in English.
Orenburg State Medical University
The Orenburg State Medical University was established in year 1955 and is situated in Orenburg city which is 1,478 kilometers (918 mi) southeast of Moscow, very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical Institute was founded in 1932 and in 1995 it was reorganized into the University. The University is situated on the bank of Belaya River in Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia.