University of Perpetual Help
University of Perpetual Help was established on February 5, 1975 in Las Piňas City, Philippines. The Perpetual Help College of Rizal, now the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Las Piňas.
The first school building involving of four floors was created in a significant record-breaking period of only four months, which normally takes one year to theory.
The school building was created to house the College of Nursing. Around 700 nursing student were joined and a few were recommendations from the Perpetual Help School in Manila. Perpetual was definitely on its way to becoming a premier university south of Metro Manila.
In 1997, the Order on Higher Education granted University status, accordingly the change of name to the University of Perpetual Help.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is one of the subsystems completing the University of Perpetual Help System.
Benefits of the University of Perpetual Help:
• No donation is required for admission.
• No entrance exam is required for admission.
• Low college fees.
• Facility of fully furnished hotels.
• Canteens that provide Gujarati and all type of Indian food.
• 24 hours facility of library for reading.
• Cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice.
• 24 hours Wi-Fi facility.
• Safe environment and well-disposed individuals.
• Magnificent boarding and lodging provided by the University.